Are you tired of spending big bucks for new, unwarranted baseball bats only to have them go "flat" after a few home runs?
The cryogenic process consists of super cooling the bat shell to -300°F at a slow rate then held there for 10 hours.
- Residual stress is outward, adding force on the ball
- 2 to 4% greater hitting distance
- Improved durability to resist denting
- 25% drop in denting speed
- Results in a more solid sound of impact with the ball
- Better pop and better feel
- Increased "sweet spot"
- Reduces batter sting
- Increased life expectancy
Price: $25 + S&H